By: Mike Stafford, Managing Partner and Senior Consultant
The results are in! Click here to see what other business leaders in Arkansas have to say about the economy, jobs and the future for Arkansas businesnses, in an article by Roby Brock from Talk Business.
A few takaways:
- 56% said revenues would increase slightly during the next 6 months, with another 8% saying revenues would increase significantly.
- Just 16% said revenues would stay the same, and a combined 20% expect revenues to decline.
- However among the health care sector, just 24% expected increased revenues with 64% saying finances would decrease slightly or significantly.
- 40% of business leaders expect significant or slight employee hiring. 35% see no change, while 24% expect a slight decline in headcount.
- 41% expect to increase slightly their capital expenditures in Arkansas, while 31% expect no change. Just 17% expected to decrease cap ex spending.
See the full artilce here.