Here is a list of just a few of our currently (or soon to be) available technical candidates for short and long-term assignments.
Senior Network Financial Analyst/Manager – Capital Projects
Ask for candidate 1899
Available – Now
Hourly Bill Rate – $75
15 years in key finance and network engineering roles – Business Manager at FiberTower Network Services, Transport Engineer & Program Manager at AT&T Wireless, Sr. Analyst at Alltel Communications.
- Reviewed, established, and managed all capital budgets for local markets (AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Nextel, and LEAP).
- Alerted managers on potential budget overages and work to either mitigate the overage by reallocating capital costs within the approved capital budget or work with the budget owner to develop a project revision.
- Facilitated preparation of all new build project proposals/business cases
- Ordered local and interLATA circuits and ensured diversity with the LECs, CLECs, and IXCs.
- Maintained circuit inventory from the optical to the DS0 level and equipment assignments.
- Recently identified and saved $1.2 million by identified unprofitable sites
- Software skills – MS OFFICE (Advanced Excel user), Granite, Oracle and Great Plains
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Bachelor of Business Administration (Economics)
Pursuing PMP Certification
Program Manager – BSS/OSS Integration
Ask for candidate 2075
Available – Soon
Hourly Bill Rate – $105
20+ years of telecommunications and high tech experience working with common carriers, wireless providers, local and state government, and other nations. Provided executive level consulting, including blueprints of strategic system design of end-to-end OSS/BSS in support of both wireline and wireless telecommunications companies. His expertise spans the entire eTOM model from pre-sales to customer care and billing. A certified Lean Six Sigma practitioner.
B.S. in Industrial Engineering
Master of Science in Telecommunications Management
Doctorate in Information Systems Technology
Senior Architect/Consultant – SAP BW/Business Objects
Ask for candidate 0061
Available – Now
Hourly Bill Rate – $135
16+ Years in IT consulting and 9+ years focused on in SAP BW/BI/Business Objects/EPM (DEC/SPM), SAP HANA and Predictive Analytics areas, 8 years in Data Warehouse and legacy.
- Expert in SAP BW, SAP BW integration/ETL with Business Objects, SAP EPM (SPM/DEC), SAP CR&B (IS-U), CRM, ECC (SD,MM,FI) non-SAP and RDBMS sources.
- Experienced in BOE XI 3.x, BI 4.x platforms, upgrade projects in SAP BW and BOE.
- Knowledge in SAP HANA modeling and reporting, predictive analytics projects.
- Strong functional knowledge in healthcare, utility, oil & gas.
- Expert in reviewing SAP BW / BI system architecture, landscape, sizing, meeting with Key business users, gathering Business and Technical requirements, analysis & translating them to design, data modeling, defining Reporting strategy, implementation strategy, testing, end user support, training, security strategy and defining BI roadmap.
- Performance tuning of queries and data loading.
- Defined and implemented SAP BW / BI governance model, SAP best practices at several SAP customers.
Network Analyst – Circuit Design & Provisioning
Ask for candidate 0460
Available – Soon
Hourly Bill Rate – $40
An excellent communicator and customer service professional with over 10 years’ experience in customer service, finance, leadership, technology, and training. Demonstrated ability to build solid business relationships, resulting in increased productivity. Outstanding analytical skills.
4+ years’ experience with:
- ASR/Circuit Design
- ASR Provisioning in Granite and Metasolv inventory
- Ordered transport facility from LEC from OC192-DS0 level
- Designed circuits into Granite and Metasolv databases out to ENodeB site or circuit Z-Location
- Obtained and escalated circuits when LEC/CLEC FOC date is not met