CEG is a proud supporter of the 2013 Festival of Wines benefiting the American Heart Association. The night features a casual setting that includes hors d’ oeuvres from several local restaurants that can be paired with hundreds of wines from around the world, PLUS silent and premier auctions!
Join CEG at the 10th annual Festival of Wines, as we help raise awareness and funding for cardiovascular research and education.
The American Heart Association has positively affected our community in many ways:
- Advocating to place AEDs in public places such as airports, golf courses, malls and public schools. AEDs SAVE LIVES!
- Helping hospitals implement a process to improve stroke and cardiac patient outcomes.
- Developing the artificial valve, pacemakers and cardiac stents.
- Establishing CPR Guidelines and training people of all ages.
- Reducing the calories your children consume at school.
Heart disease is the #1 cause of death in Americans. What we do today will help our loved ones in the future!
Details about the Festival of Wines:
Thursday, October 3, 2013
6:00 – 8:30pm
For tickets and information call 707-6600