YOUR BEST IDEAS ARE OUT THERE; ARE YOU WORKING ON THEM?
It’s time to establish next year’s budget. You know you have projects that need to be completed to stay competitive, meet customer expectations, and keep up with technology. Each department (customer service, sales, IT, etc.) has a list of ideas and projects that are important to them. How do you ensure that you’re selecting the most important projects and budgeting appropriately as a steward for your shareholders? Once the project has started, how do you know if it will work as intended or if unintended consequences can adversely affect customers? How do you know that you have received the benefits you expected after the project has been implemented?
We have experience executing a process that will address all of these questions. This process takes each project from conception to fruition.
Our process includes:
- An initial discovery phase that measures a project’s scope at a high level.
- A business case phase that tests the idea to determine potential operational risks and the projected return on investment (ROI).
- A building phase that identifies the design of people, processes, and systems required to build and implement the project.
- A deployment phase that involves testing, training, launching (Go/No-Go), and measuring the results of the project.
- Your entire organization knows and understands how projects are selected.
- You have no approval bottlenecks.
- Departments don’t waste time or energy working on projects that don’t produce adequate returns.
- You know whether the entire initiative produces the results intended.
Contact us to set up a diagnostic for your company.